Thursday 7 February 2013

Adobe Director Coding
Interactive Animation


This is a screen shot of a Director file where I created my interactive animation. I used assets such as vector graphics and sound effects. I have designed the vector graphics in Adobe Illustrator and some of them I edited in Adobe Photoshop. The sound effect was downloaded from the Internet. I used Lingo script to create an interactive piece. It was not too easy to generate a code with Lingo script because I do not have enough experience with it. In my opinion, I relatively fast found solutions to the coding problems because of my experience in other programming languages which I gained at university and self-studying. I have used global variables, if statements and timer in my script. I have, also, learned new methods in Lingo such as intersects and point(). Now, I feel more confident in coding in Director.

My interactive animation works only in one way where you can stack and unstack only particular dolls. It introduces the right way of taking decisions, which doll and when to stack and unstack in order to gain a full amount points in the first level.

At the end, I published the interactive piece as a Macintosh and Windows Projectors.

No comments:

Post a Comment